DMCA – Disclaimers
This website complies with the DMCA:
davewigstone.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate action.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on davewigstone.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in here to:
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed with the corresponding URL where it can be accessed.
- If you are not the copyright owner you must provide evidence that you can act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The notice must be sent from a corporate email account, notices from free email addresses like gmail/yahoo will be ignored.
- The Notice must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner and must include details to contact you if necessary.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please allow 1-2 business days to take action.
- emails lacking any of the requirements will be ignored.